Spanish Courses in Mississauga
Spanish Courses in Mississauga is a program open to full beginners, beginners, intermediates and advanced levels. If you join the program once a week you can finish one level in 9 week or you can speed up by join the course twice a week and finish it in 5 weeks.
It provides a structured and professional environment for adults who want to learn SPANISH from the beginning. At the end of the program, you will be able to use simple structures and basic vocabulary in a wide range of themes.
Please watch our Video presentation:
In Spanish Circles Club we have 3 Spanish Beginner Levels for adults: LEVEL 1 (Low Beginner) – L2 (Medium Beginner) and L3 (High Beginner).
Beginners should be able to: Introduce themselves (age, name, profession, background information) and other people (family, colleagues, celebrities), Discuss likes and dislikes (food, clothing, animals, hobbies & activities, etc.), Express needs, feelings or basic emotions and ask for help if necessary. Intermediates should be able to have really meaningful conversations with native speakers.
Welcome to Spanish Classes for Adults beginner level!
Registration for APRIL ONLINE Spanish Classes in Mississauga FOR BEGINNERS is open.
The next online program starts on the dates below, the program runs for 9 weeks (one level) and fee is $250 for ONLINE Group classes and 50$ for Face to Face (Not available at this moment)
Location: 7430 Copenhagen Road, L5N 2C4, Mississauga, Ontario.
Phone: 647 702 4544
Group Size: between 4 to 8 students
Beginner or Intermediate program fees:
- Registration Fee is $250. for one level ONLINE classes (18 hours of class and materials are included) or
- Registration Fee is $440. for two levels ONLINE classes (40 hours of class and materials are included) or for two people joining the same level.
- You can also register for one module, the Fee is $100.
- Spanish Classes Mississauga registration Fee is $350. for one level FACE to FACE classes ( 18 hours of class and materials are included) (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT)
- Additional book for practicing more exercises is $15.
- If you would like to advance faster, you can also take two days per week.
- The following payment methods are available: cash, e-mail transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or credit card (Paypal).
- Click here for Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the program.
Pay on-line for group here:
Terms and Conditions:
Our sessions require a minimum number of attendees (4) and if this number is not reached by the start of term, the class will be cancelled. If you are unable to attend your usual class, it may be possible to come to one of the other venues with prior arrangement. No refund will be offered.
If you prefer One-to-one Spanish Classes click here.
Pay on-line for private classes here:
Ven y diviértete aprendiendo Español!